Florida Marine is committed to our vision of a relentless pursuit of excellence. Within this pursuit, we strive toward accomplishing our mission to transport our customers’ resources in the safest, most environmentally sound, and efficient manner possible.
To accomplish our mission, we enact our core values daily:
- Safety – We strive to operate in the safest manner possible.
- Environment – We strive to operate in the most environmentally safe manner possible.
- Efficiency – We strive to be the most fuel and time/transit efficient towboat operator.
- Training – We strive to maintain the highest level of training for our employees.
- Technical leadership – We strive to maintain the most technically competent shore side staff.
- Respect – We treat all our employees, customers, and suppliers with respect.
- Quality – We strive continuously to improve our processes and systems.
Toward the enactment of our core values, we follow USCG regulations, EPA regulations, and AWO best practice recommendations; we maintain RCP certification; and we strive to achieve TMSA level 2 status. Also, as part of our quality effort to improve continuously, we analyze our performance based on pre-defined metrics on a quarterly and annual basis.