Mr Dennis Pasentine’s voyage began with a vision to achieve excellence in the maritime industry. Together with committed shipmates and a strong work ethic, Florida Marine has developed into one of the largest inland marine companies, and proudly serves its customers with one of the youngest towboat and tank barge fleets in the industry shipping a variety of cargoes such as petrochemicals, chemicals, LPG, crude oil, agricultural liquids and dry cargo. Through the efforts of its experienced leadership team, and dedicated vessel and shore side employees, Florida Marine operates in a safe, environmentally sound, and efficient manner.
Transport our customer’s resources in the safest, most environmentally sound, and efficient manner as possible.
Florida Marine’s Core Values Are:
- Safety – We strive to operate in the safest manner possible.
- Environment – We strive to operate in the most environmentally safe manner as possible.
- Efficiency – We strive to be the most fuel and time/transit efficient towboat operator as possible.
- Training – We strive to maintain the highest level of training for our employees.
- Technical leadership – We strive to maintain the most technically competent shore side staff.
- Respect – We treat all of our employees, customers, and suppliers with respect.
- Quality – We strive to continuously improve our processes and systems.
Florida Marine’s family atmosphere and culture are further demonstrated in its commitment to giving back to the North Shore community and beyond. Through engagement, sponsorship, and giving, Florida Marine is able to make positive contributions influencing the lives of many.